"This product is absolutely amazing! It does EVERYTHING it claims to do! It gave my skin a more radiant tone, my fine lines are GONE and my skin actually glows! I highly recommend it!" ~ Susan, Dallas TX
What is it? Experience the most advanced copper technology for promoting firmer, healthier, younger looking skin. This award winning cream combines the proven benefits of copper with an exclusive, new anti-aging molecule, the 5-chain Penta-Peptide to dramatically enhance absorption and effectiveness in the skin.
What results will I see?
- Increased firmness, elasticity and tone
- Your skin looks healthier and acts younger - with a radiant luminous glow
- Evens out skin tone - many women find they need less foundation/make-up
- Calms redness and irritation associated with Rosacea, peels and dermal procedures
Who is it for? Anyone wanting increased firmness, elasticity and tone - those concerned with preventing and repairing damaged skin and signs of aging. Perfect for all skin types including sensitive.
- Copper PCA - the salt of copper and Pidolic Acid (a natural moisturizing factor). Stimulates healing and collagen synthesis.
- Sodium PCA & Sodium Hyaluronate - natural moisturizing factors found in the skin that attract moisture and bind water in the skin.
- L-Carnosine - a very potent antioxidant shown to repair sun damage and scavenge free radicals.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - a potent antioxidant which acts as a moisturizer and maintains connective tissues.
- Vitamin A – antioxidant with water-barrier properties that helps increase skin’s thickness and elasticity.
- Allantoin - soothing and healing. Stimulates growth of healthy tissue.
To Use: This luxurious, nourishing cream may be used by all skin types including sensitive. After only a few days the complexion reveals a noticeable radiance and even tone. With continued use, many women observe that foundation makeup is no longer necessary. After cleansing skin, smooth over entire face and neck. May be used morning or evening according to skin type and personal preference.