FHI Heat Technique Flat Iron has been replaced by FHI Heat Technique G2 Flat Iron.
FHI's goal has always been simple: To deliver the absolute highest quality styling iron available, and this Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Professional 1-3/4" Iron delivers just that. The Platform Series enhances the Negative ION output produced by its true PTFC ceramic heater. The Automatic Sense Recovery System ensures consistent heat throughout the styling process, and the large 1 3/4" plate width will straighten even the thickest, coarsest hair in the shortest amount of time. FHI Platform irons also utilize state of the art Nano-Fuzeion Technology that combines Titanium, Titanium Oxide and Silver to work together and seal moisture into the hair follicle, leaving hair soft and shiny while removing build-up and toxins on the hair. Talk about a ton of technology! Your strands will be smoother than ever.
- 1.75" inch Ceramic plates, (3-1/2" x 1-3/4")
- Professional Ionic Ceramic iron
- Curved edge plate design is multi-functional for straightening and creating curls, flips and waves
- Tourmaline Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly without damage
- 3-layer Ceramic plates deliver negative ions to neutralize the hair’s positive charge and create calm smooth, shiny hair strands
- Negative ionic activity neutralizes positive ions in the hair, smoothing rough hair cuticles allowing them to lay flat, Nano-Fuzeion Technology combines Titanium, Titanium Oxide and Silver to seal in hair's moisture and shine, while removing build-up and toxins on the hair
- Advanced PTFC heater produces gentle far-infrared heat
- Self adjusting plates
- Automatic Sense Recovery System quickly recovers heat
- Power consumption only 58 Watts
- ON/OFF Switch with LED light
- Ultra Rapid Heat-up times
- Tangle-free swivel power cord
- Model T134