Submitted by Kristen S. on March 20, 2009
The CHI Turbo Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer is a lightweight quiet professional dryer that utilizes ceramic technology, negative ions, far Infrared and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) for healthier and shinier hair. 1300 watts of power. A hair dryer diffuser is included.
- Ceramic Heat Moist ceramic heat comes from pure ceramic coils.
- Ceramic will maintain even temperature all the time.
- Anion - Ceramic will produce negative ions.
- Seals the cuticle.
- Repels humidity.
- Locks in hair color.
- Ceramic heat will ensure the penetration of the silk molecules to the hair.
- Traditional copper coil can cause more damage and dry the hair. Ionic Technology produces positive energy and infuses moisture into the hair shaft. Negative Ions also help reduce frizz, static electricity while leaving hair shiny and healthy.
- Projects millions of negative ions to break the water molecules rather than "boiling" the hair.
- Approximately 50% faster drying time.
- Improves moisture balance.
- Replenishes and helps seal the cuticle.
- Far Infrared Heat maintains safety of the environment and our health. Reduces the level of EMF (Electric Magnetic Field). Traditional blow dryers contain up to 1500 microns of EMF that can be dangerous, CHI Turbo Professional Hair Dryer contains less than 1.5 microns.
- Life expectancy is 1200 hours as opposed to 500 hours for conventional dryers.
- 1300 watts
- Two speed settings.
- Cool shot button.
- Ergonomically designed. Light weight and quietest professional dryer.
- Power source: 110V 60Hz 1500W for use in US
CHI Turbo Ceramic Hair Dryer Product Overview (Video)